• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Cbd oil review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some CBD oil, mostly just give it to my dog when his seizure medicine isn't working like it should.
I tried it for awhile an really thought it was gunna help me out. But it kinda just made me drowsy.
I didn't notice any lessened anxiety symptoms as I was hoping for.
Sucks cus if I smoke THC I get a full on panic attack an influx of over thinking and external stimuli that I normally wouldn't pay attention to.
Probably more pleasant to be around and more in tune with emotions when I am high.
For now I'm back to cold turkey. :/
Cold heart, cold turkey.

I didn’t notice much of an effect either.

It did react badly with my prescription medication (which I take a very low dose of) and had serious respiratory suppression.

Be careful if you take any kind of prescription medication.

Hello Canadians.

I heard that Canada has different names for oils. I was told Charlottes Web is not available in Canada.

What names of the oil being used for your symptoms that helped?

Was it something taken as needed when needed?
Or daily?

What kind of doctor helped navigate your dosing treatment?

I started using it (the stuff without THC). It took a month of playing with dosages but I finally found the one that worked and I am ecstatic!

@shatter eyes I get mine from Dead Link Removed I think I read they ship to Canada. You can call customer service for ideas on dosages and how it words etc and they are running a free month trial right now. Plus there is a ton of info on their blog page

OP here.

I've still been searching for a cure for my depersonalization/derealization and I came across some youtube videos that mentioned CBD. Because they've had success with it, I think I'm going to give it another try but this time in a vaporizer. Given my financial situation, it's quite the investment but if this is the key to overcoming dpdr then I'm willing to pay the price.

So I've been trying CBD oil for a couple of weeks. Trublu brand in tincture form, 500mg strength, pure hemp, no THC at all they say. Supposedly it is legal in every state in the USA except Indiana. I got it from a local place.

It could definitely be the placebo effect but I have been a little calmer than usual over the last few days. An event took place today that in the past would probably have sent me into a screaming rage, and I was cool with it. Also my day-to-day anxiety seems a bit better.

I'm not on any meds at all right now so I don't have to worry about interactions. As always, YMMV. I suspect the placebo effect, to be honest, but I don't care - I'm staying on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back