• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

1% chance of success

I made it to the doctor's and back with my wife, safely, although feeling unsafe at times and uncomfortable with loud noises. :) The doctor referred me to more professional psychiatric services at a local hospital for my child sexual abuse.

Feeling great today, yesterday i told my wife everything including how child sexual abuse by my mother has led me to be peculiar and sexually active, because I want her to know everything, 100%, before seeing and telling the psychiatrists i will be seeing soon in the hospital. And i feel great now after telling her, i think 99.9% of men in the world can't do this, be a transparent guy to their wife :) I told myself 'I'm the best, not everyone can clear the Prime Minister's car' (I cleared his car and was responsible for that segment's security when he visited our base, the former Singapore Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew)

@GoldenSnakeGentleman

I'm VERY proud of you.:happy:
It is VERY difficult to create the...

Peace to you too, God Bless.

I've been seeing the doctor and counselor for about 2 months plus since I last posted, and I am happy to announce that for the first time in 20 years, I am able to wake up at 6-7 a.m. in the morning for 2 months straight.

For guys (and gals) like us with PTSD, we know how 'big deal' this is. :)

I have stopped 'venting' and my anger has decreased tremendously. My wife is the one who benefited the most, and also my online pals.

Although I'm not working and have no income already for 1 year+ (previously was lower income from freelancing, as i'm jobless for 6 years which you guys might know), i am the most happy now in 44 years of my life. My life changed a lot, positively.

The triggers that we have, of course will continue probably for a very long time, to affect me, but hopefully as time goes by it will reduce, if not I am also happy, because i am Honest and Upright.

Prayer, and Jesus, helps Alot.
But most importantly, Honesty.

If this relates to you, please go and see a doctor and counselor today, and be honest.

@void and everyone

It's been some time, I have been waking up at 6-7am in the morning for 4.5 months straight, everyday.
And starting to do my marathon training, twice a week. And I am also doing cooking for my wife, she is very happy.

Next month I will be going for job preparation interview at a local assistance center. :)

For those of you, or if you know anyone who is having trouble with trauma, just tell them to be Honest. You might think otherwise, but
the results of being honest with your trauma, or in fact with everything in life, are extraordinary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back