• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Death 2 Awful Deaths Last Week And 3rd Annv. Of Moms

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Beachboxer

New Here
Last wk or 1 b4, found nxt door buddie dead [afte 4+ das] it was not nice. While recovering fm that I got a call fm the Police fm Out of town that m last living blood relative, m rock, had dropped dead. I was able to bawl like mad !! FEELINGS! I was shaking [again now] not eating - and dissoctg. THEN 4 the last few da s I was able to jump into m old professional self and get things rolling!! Huh?? I haven't been able to function for eons!! I Have zero self care. Trauma response 4 me is Freeze or go awaa /Disscociate. Burie self in computer / book if I can focus. Now Mom Dearest's Annv. Shaking again.. hope I can function like I was, 4 the next week.. I amazed mself. I MUST do Self care toda .. distract distract..no thinking about it..look for some happiness..fun videos - Have U had similar pain? Suprising strength? Self care suggestions? Would so love a bubble bath..but have fears - I might attempt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back