• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

2013 Kris Kringle Gifts Received - Completed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, everyone keep your fingers crossed! I got a notice about a missed package delivery. It was taken back to the Post Office but I won't be able to go get it until Friday due to my work schedule. My luck it's something like a subpoena or a LARGE bill or something. :roflmao:

I am unaware of any other packages. Oh wait, a friend in Australia was going to send something! The suspense builds!

No wait again!!!!! I looked at the trackng number and it is from a European country that I will not mention, LOL. Shipped 10/31, arrived in New York on 11/4 and has taken more than 2 weeks to get from there to me. Maybe it was ticking or something and they were waiting to see if it exploded, :D. So it HAS to be the package from Kris Kringle. I will post ASAP on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back