• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

2015 Women's World Cup Football/soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

reallydown

MyPTSD Pro
So, there's this little event happening in Canada this month (to July 5). Just wondering if anyone else is following? It's obviously not as big as the men's version but there is certainly high quality of play and not nearly as much drama and fake injuries as in the men's game.

I am impressed with several teams thus far...Cameroon, Australia to name a couple...Sadly, Canada isn't among them though obviously I am rooting for the hosts! :) Then there are the usual suspects: Japan, USA, Germany, Sweden, Norway...Personally, I am a big fan of Brazil and if Canada can't do it (not likely, anyway :( ), then I would hope Brazil or some other country that's never won it before (Sorry, Germany, Japan and USA).

So, who's everyone else rooting for?

So we have a final 8 and it looks like this: USA vs China; Germany vs France; Australia vs Japan; and England vs Canada...All of these teams are tough and any of them could make the final four and beyond...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back