• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

30 Day Challenge To Everyone On This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had the money, I so would donate as I owe this forum my life! But right now I just went 3 weeks without any of my meds because my mom thought her cigarettes were more important. I have to sneak money for therapy... so yeah its kind of impossible :/

@Lucycat is so right every bit counts we can all do this

@FindingMyself88 everyone has been in that situation that's why we are a forum we all help each other, and we all have times when we can donate and times when we carn't. That's what makes us so special here we all pitch in to help when we can and that's the most important thing, those that can help at the moment are helping to take the load off Anthony and Nicolette.
Thanks for helping in any way you can. Just keeping this thread alive is helping to keep it in front of other people to see when they come online.

Thanks

Sammy

@ justmehere, thank you and you are doing a great job as well, the more we talk about it the more interest we create so keep telling everyone .

@zeckster81 that's so great all helps to keep the ball rolling if everyone joined as a premium member it would help so much. Come on everyone let's keep this going

We can do this, and we can then sit back and be so proud of ourselves, just imagine how that will feel in 30 days !!!!

Ok that was what I was worried about my ex who can have access to my bank accounts because of issues with child support etc seeing I donate to here. I have already prepaid visa card loaded with $20. What do I do to send it?

Ps I'm rather attached to my avatar, bit of a security blanket thing at the moment. So just don't want to change it. I know I'm a party pooper

@Lizio, just hit the 'donate' button on the forums page, select an amount on the pop-up box (and if you want to show up as 'anonymous' on this site, check that box as well), hit 'donate' on the next prompt box, and you should be at PayPal. You don't need to sign in, take the option where it says to pay with a card. Follow instructions from there. I think I got that right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back