• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you, @jaccat :hug::hug:
Going to really celebrate the holidays this year.:playful::hilarious::joyful:
Going to start decorating for Halloween this year.:D:cool:
I will have a small Christmas tree too when it is time for one.:joyful::roflmao:
I feel so great today:D:p

In some ways I am ready for the week to end. I want to do nothing. Nothing at all. Be out in nature. And have no schedule.

I don’t want to go to the doctor today. I really don’t. I think it is a good idea to check in. Not sure what I’m going to do about that one. Probably go.

Why do I keep trying to do new things with food? If I have a good ratio of carbs/fats/protein with three meals a day that is good enough. Ninja. Pick a carb, a protein and a fat (all foods that do not make you feel unwell). Eat it and move on. I guess I am still learning flexibility. I miss S. I miss the dogs. I think I am sensitive to blood sugar movements.

Need to clean.

Hopefully I can get a good block of work done today. I need to be less self-involved.

Some bad thoughts about how some people have hurt me are coming again and again. They want me to make me angry

Don't like it to have the weekend ahead and no plans for any fun time

Being the whole week at home for something that almost happened last weekend

Fear and blocks and distorted thinking are affecting me. I am too tired to fight and clarify

Lets have some Netflix stuff. I will catch the previous paragrah when ready

I am on the upswing once again, all is well in my world today:coffee::happy:
Watching the new patterns now and paying attention too:wideeyed::happy:
I never thought that life could be this good on some days now.:laugh:
Dreaming new dreams and loving them coming true.:joyful::woot:
Today is a new day the first day of Autumn:laugh::roflmao::playful:

1 Dreams and nightmares are soo revealing!! I was badly bullied for a bunch of idiots since I was 4/5 years old.
2 Tonight I dreamt with everything that happened then. People, faces, attitudes...all pretty clear. It was buried somewhere.
3 I understand know much better why I have spent my life avoiding people. So many betrays, lonely childhood and pre teen.
4 My mother always accused me it was my fault. It wasn't!!. I was shy and introverted, no brothers or sisters. Bullied, everyday.
5 Buff...so much to digest...I cried badly last night, something broke inside. Hope it helps me move on. Now, a shower and some food. Hard night...my day starts at 16

1. Books.
2. Music.
3. More waiting.
4. Stellar. Suicidal at thoughts of a certain country & returns.
5. Don't book that flight. Don't book that flight. Don't-it's-a-mantra. f*ckit.
6. (B'd want you alive. That stranger looking like D. with that offer, too. We're not missing D, ffs.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back