• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overwhelmed, so break it down and do each little piece.
There is something horribly wrong with our society right now, so many are angry and afraid. Can you believe that I remember when kids drove their trucks to school with guns in the gun rack and no one ever worried about a shooting? They were for hunting and not murder. :banghead:
Expressing your views doesn't end there, if you believe it live it. A hypocrite causes more damage than keeping your mouth shut.
Hoping for some sun today.
Need to bring some sunshine into as many lives as I can.

1. My litter of puppies (ESS) are amazing
2, Their Mum and Big Sister are incredible
3. I’m so grateful for my puppy buyers for being so patient (months on the waiting list)
4. I’m sick of being so “resilient”
5. Terrified of attending my first “trauma sensitive yoga” class

Doubting and second guessing so many of my own decisions.
Need to change some of my own behaviors and be more productive.
Commit to doing better this week.
Create my own world and stay in it? Seems like when I look out into the rest of the world it knocks me sideways.
Need to put on some thicker skin and deal.

Had an isolated but, sudden, painful muscle spasm in my shoulder earlier,...I wonder what that was about, (stress?):unsure:
I enjoy this time of year...I am all about Fall Colors and Weather, Hoodies, Halloween, Pumpkin Pie Spice, etc.:)
I am a little nervous about my decision to quit smoking, but know that I will be better for it.:cool:
Going to learn to make dream catchers this afternoon, sis has agreed to teach me...(she just doesn't know it yet).;)
I miss my mother but I still feel her presence in my life; the lessons she taught me, and the love we shared.:inlove:

• Do I contribute more than I criticize? Keep that in check, self.
  • Where the heck did I put that roll of magnetic tape stuff?
  • Don't forget...the caulk must have time to set up...do not turn the water on yet!!!
  • So many colorful leaves falling, so many dance opportunities.
  • Legs up the wall (or safety bar, in this case) is so much easier for my old bones to do while on the mini-tramp vs. the floor...yay!
I used to make dreamcatchers, too, @Lionheart777 . Ran out of patience with the beads and web weaving many years ago during the divorce stages of my first marriage, and haven't tried again since. Does your sis make them with the different sized metal rings wrapped with the suede lace you can buy by the roll, or does she do it with grapevine and other vines and such for a more natural look? I enjoy them all...they really are beautiful. Hope you dig the lessons and find it soothing and fun to do.

I am going to fix me a hot breakfast anyway.:coffee::hungry::hungry:
Letting go some more is not the end of the world.:unsure::cautious::)
The kids are playing outside and laughing again, I just love it so much.:cool::D:laugh:
The sun is shining and it is beautiful outside.:happy::singing::shy:
Going to write some more and get it out where I can see it all.:wideeyed::woot:

I used to make dreamcatchers, too, @Lionheart777 . "Does your sis make them with the different sized metal rings wrapped with the suede lace you can buy by the roll, ...."

"I enjoy them all...they really are beautiful. Hope you dig the lessons and find it soothing and fun to do."

Yes, she uses metal rings and suede leather lace.

They are fun so far. I have one started but I am very picky, perhaps too much of a perfectionist, but we shall see how it turns out.

1. Why the hell am I having problems to use my computer?
2. Honestly the biggest issue now with my challenge one on Tuesday is talking, me asking questions I want to ask the hairdresser, I used to be excellent in conversation!!!??? Why this now???
3. How possibly at my age I could long for certain teddy bear???!
4. Am I going to ruin those two challenges or making a step forward, two steps?
5. Forward, please, please....

What more and what different things can I do to make it better?
Hope this is the beginning of better times and some of the pressure is off.
I need to be the person that I am early in the morning to last at least until 8 P.M.:oops:
Need to dump the weight but I have a feeling it is one stone at a time. I seem to pick up the "worries" and own them and carry them around. Time to unload them at least one by one.
Can't shake the urge to cry, what the heck?
Keep reminding myself I can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back