• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing the kid today, again.:(:tdown::inlove::sick:
Had to get a power cord for my laptop:(
Anxiety all day:eek::confused::rolleyes:
I give up on today:stop:
I will hope for a better day tomorrow.:tup::unsure::sorry:

@Rain. Comforting hugs from me to you, I really hope tomorrow will be better for you:hug::hug:

1. Certain people simply cannot understand certain things, I have come to the conclusion today that is better not sharing those things with them then.
2. Very hard therapy yesterday, very hard pms today, crying so many times today
3. Another family friend in a hospital, I'm giving my best to keep myself out of the story
4. I was good at my class today despite numerous reasons why I feel like crap
5. I hope for the beginning of my period to be less dramatic than the last time

1.After a mostly fantastic day yesterday (away from here, not surprising), I feel ragged from my partners moods, living in this constantly draining environment, and my emotional responses to such.

2. We are commited to communicating, honestly, with respect for each other and commitment to our relationship though :-)

3.That's not going to stop me getting a room at my university accommodation though.

4. I'm a bit scared he will react in a way that shows he doesn't understand why I need more space and a safer place to live.

5. I'm a bit scared that I won't be able to get a uni room and I need the space away from here (not my partner, this town and negative neighborhood) sooooo badly.

The wifi's playing up again. Yay.:meh:
I was okay this morning, but have run out of energy now. Guess I'm not going for a walk today.
It might have something to do with the fact that I'm trying not to live on sugar. This is day three of cutting down, and I can feel a difference.
Do I do coursework, or treat myself to a light book? Do I have the energy to think straight?
Why am I listening to the Titanic soundtrack?

1). I'm thinking coming off quetiapine was the the worst idea ever
2). My brain is tormenting with permanent wide
awakeness
3). I'm so sick of juggling work and my mental health.
4) . I'm starting to malfunction
5). What is wrong with me? Arghhhhgggggg

I'm thinking my screaming out loud fit I threw yesterday, about this pain getting out of my body ,helped !!!
I think @Tornadic Thoughts has ruined my morning coffee ritual forever!! :sneaky: Who thinks about all that poison so early in the morning !!!!
I think the back spasms were worth all the cooking I did yesterday.
I think summer is here forever in this part of Texas.... how 'bout a 'season' every now and then..... gahhh !!
I think if I ever loose my sense of humor I am doomed !!!

☆ Just had a lot of sugar. Whoops
☆ Don't ache nearly as much after my Tai Chi class as I have been doing so far. I must be getting stronger :singing:
☆ Want to step up my meditation more, been doing too little. I really notice the difference when I do less.
☆ The rows of smileys look like a really cute keyboard.
☆ Harvey Weinstein should go to prison. I don't respect a system of laws made for powerful rich white men.

Last edited:
  • LMAO @ladee ....my ritual(s) got ruined right after I ruined my adrenal glands and such.
  • I tend to indirectly rain on many parades wherever I roam, simply by me being me.
  • The truth really does hurt, be it via simply reading it or by eventually experiencing the direct "side effects" of consuming it...wishing I had been able to better absorb it by reading it instead of needing the more intense route...ouch!
  • Needless to say, I don't get invited out to too many scenes with my sensitivities and such.
  • Good thing I can do well at entertaining self, ay? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back