• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sweet dreams @ladee xox :sleep:
2. I've never had an avocado. Peaches @corvidae ?
3. I paid 2$ for 2 peaches :eek: , then got 10 for $3.49. :tup: I have barely eaten any though. :confused:
4. I lit a candle today the wick had 2 flames.
5. My head is sore, so is my heart. I do not know what the 'rabbit hole' is, because I never read Alice in Wonderland, & I always thought rabbits lived above-ground? But I suppose I'm in a 'rabbit-hole', thoughts/emotions/decisions/trying not to make bad decisions. What a mess. The more I think the worse it feels.

1. I'm sorry for talking so much.
2. I usually love nature, lately nature has been gross.
3. Stress makes me sick to my stomach.
4. I forgot to ask if something was a typo tomorrow. :(
5. I remember as a kid, one of the few times publically crying when my dog got a (normal) tick in her ear, thought she was 'a goner'. I guess I was about 5. Lucky I could get her to my dad to help get it out of her ear. I think it was terrifying because I didn't know how to 'fix' it, & most stuff I could deal with. It was a great relief he could fix it.

1. I think you could bounce a basketball off my tense shoulders.
2. I think two weeks of rain is more than enough.
3. I think sunshine would make me feel better.
4. I think I think too much.
5. I think @Junebug and I need to find something to distract us. Like watching it rain.... gaaaahhhhh.

1. Missing the sea.
2. Disconnected from feeling. Done trying to find them.
3. Muusic :happy:
4. Still wondering how to get more current about a few news. Hence: Feelings off.
5. Happy to have found logic back. And a sense of time. Hello.

Last edited:
1: why are boots that look like women's legs made? those are creepy. they remind me of the leg braces i wore as a kid, only with high heels. :eek:
2: peaches? hmm. i don't think they're in season just yet...but watch out when they are!
3: i'm reading love and capital: karl and jenny marx and the birth of a revolution (mary gabriel) and also reminiscences of lenin (nadezhda krupskaya) because these women were awesome too.
4: why is it so difficult to get help with processing trauma?
5: seriously. it's not like i'm asking for the impossible.

My life is changing in a big way.
Good things are coming my way.
I have true love which is new to me and makes me a little nervous but, happy.
I am ready to close this chapter of my life and will do so soon..
I need to remain patient until next spring when I move out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back