• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

5 Things I'm Thinking Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 29920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I will wear these extra 10 pounds as a badge of honor. A pink flabby badge.
2. I rode my bike 17 miles today. My goal was 20+. Stupid badge of honor.
3. Have I always had this many anxiety episodes and I'm just now noticing them or are they getting worse because of the therapy deep dive?
4. Anticipating tomorrow's therapy session after my semi-annual emailed-threat-to -quit.
5. Reserving #5 for a day on which I may wish to share six things.

1. Draw & poems dear @Cashew ? :hug: :hug: :hug:
2. (((((((((( @corvidae ))))) (((((( @Cj77 ))))))) And all
3. Oh wow off today- off til monday except for thursday & dinner tomorrow Can I get out of dinner tomorrow ..:(
4. Came to say -this is way too cool - cutting the 'forest' down in back yard- haven't even fed them- it's like plants are on steroids BUT, there is the SWEETEST little bird coming along with me- WAY TOO COOL!!! I talked to it, it's not flying away- could it be a baby? It's head is red, & kind of fuzzy, it's acting like it's domesticated? I went about 25 feet away, & it came with me! A little bigger than the palm of my hand. Also, what is most amazing is I'm using electric hedge trimmers, it's still there? :confused: I call it beautiful, which it is! :) :inlove:
5. I have to spray the caterpollrs next.. :eek: Will it hurt the bird? :( :cry:

Is this a baby then @ladee ? I ws weaving some duraweave through - the bunny alwys dislodges it- & it sat about 18 inches from me. :) :inlove: I think it's a wren maybe? I think they're that size more or less, but his/ it's head is fuzzy. :) I hope it's ok to spray on the other side, if he doesn't come with me? I'm going to clean up & come back & check what you say. I pretty much have to spray. :( It's a conundrum. :(

Doubt he would let you catch him, but if so, put him in a box while you spray and then put him back outside... Little bird is your new friend... that is just so awesome for me to picture.... but I understand, the worms gotta go !!

Thanks @ladee well I'm not going to spray as deep into the hedges knowing that. Also, is it better to spray at night? I have to go out but should be able to be back for 8? It will be hard to catch him probably because he's usually sitting on a close branch? Do/ would the parents avoid him if they could smell a 'human'? (If I touch him? -I've picked up a few before, they didn't.) He's bigger than those ones. Maybe not a baby? Hey can they smell? Lol So far I've taken away their ears & noses? lol

Oh I forgot!! He sings! / chirps Not like 'panicked', just ~normal. Like 'a tune', on-& off, (I know the kind of distress ones, not like that.)

So they must hear! Lol :) Well they sure like being called beautiful. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back