• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

95% And Counting Down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolette

Supporter Admin
Way to go everyone... :cool::woot::D:joyful:

We are almost there.....

Screen Shot 2015-02-27 at 6.58.15 am.png

It would be more than awesome to achieve this in 5 days! Imagine that. :woot:

I can tell you that last night Anthony sent off an email to the Server company to inquire to shifting to an annual invoice. :photogenic: I know he's out of his comfort zone as this has never been achieved before! :cool: Let's make his day as after 10 years of dedication, in the scheme of things, this will relieve him of a lot of ongoing stress and let him focus on the running of the forum instead of donation campaigns.

Once we're done then we can work towards next year's account so we don't ever have to put in so much energy into covering the basic cost of what we need to stay online. And again, breaking it down, it's around $1.00 per member per year based on the current server costs and current member participation (that's without software upgrades etc being factored in).

images 2.jpg

Let's make us all proud of ourselves and knock this off.............. $165.00 to go!

Last edited:
https://www.myptsd.com/threads/this-is-for-everyone-one-week-from-today.51415/

If you all get your pens out this could finish the challenge
Joey little is going to help change the thread for me, we have put our thinking caps on for another challenge.

For every person who comes on board and does some doodles or zentangles and post in the thread I will donate $2.00 to the challenge.

So if we get 82 people to draw a doodle or zentangle we will be at 100 %

So get drawing :):p:d

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back