1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

A Buddy of Mine - Homeless, But Happy

Discussion in 'Social' started by Terry, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

This guy is a local homeless that I befriended several years ago (actually I had arrested him). Over the years Iv'e got to know him pretty well and look out for him (Food, clothes, a hotel room when the weathers really bad but he won't stay inside, yatta, yatta). He has family in another state (well off) but he "can't live by the rules". Anyway the other day I was checking on him and as I pulled up he shouted "Hey Bro, look at my new sign" he was proud of it, knows I carry a camera and wanted his pic taken.

Attached Files:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Scott_Fraser

Scott_Fraser Well-Known Member

Hi Terry
    Seen picture of the old bloke with the plaquard, seems a harmless soul. Just keep an eye out for him, make sure he stays out of trouble from local youths, you know what they can be like.
    Cheers Tell
    Scott:eek:ccasion:
    PS Its a pity you don't stay local, we could go out for a pint of beer and have a chat.

4. GR-ass

GR-ass Well-Known Member

LOL

I like the sign. Wonder if he got one XD
    cass

5. jods

jods Well-Known Member

Hi Terry

I would like to say that you must have a beautiful soul to see beyond what most of society probably would of your friend. (just another homeless guy) Good on you!

I love the sign! At least he's honest!

6. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

He looks like quite the character! Very funny and very sweet of you too.

bec