• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other A change.... moved from public land to private property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arraignment is end of July.

So far my new part time job is working out, it’s at a fast food joint. It's a franchise/corporate, and since I used to work for a different franchise under the same corporate label, that helped me get hired. My boss is super. Last year the assistant manager wanted to hire me so much, but the general manager refused to hire me because of, both, my impairments and because I am homeless. Well, she was shit-canned and now the Assistant Manager is the General Manager, and she loves my work. I have to say that she is truly an awesome woman. Sadly, while $8/hour is nice, it doesn't amount to much when I only get 9-14 hours a week. $72 to $112 a week, gross, helps, really it does. But after taxes it’s now $52 to $82. For now. She said once I’m trained, she’ll give me hours if I want them.

It is nice having a job, because it does help me deal with the PTSD better. However, some days I am so tired after work, I fall asleep in my truck. So I have been scouting out a few locations I can park without any problems. So far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back