• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer A Constant War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,:)

I'm jonathan i suffer from ptsd caused from living and fighting in syria.
I also have bad anxiety and cant fx. Go to the movies with out sweating bullets.
I'm always on gaurd and can never calm down (unless i have a drink 'NOT PROUD OF THAT BUT ITS THE TRUTH)
I'm prone to black outs if i have arguments with someone and dont snap out of it til someone is on the ground.
I hope to talk to others who have witnessed Closecombat. Murder Terror etc.
Happy to have found this forum.

- J.H :tup:

I haven't witnessed close combat or murder terror but I have experienced combat and can relate to always being on guard and only having a drink helps calm me down. Well before I got help and am now on meds to help regulate myself

I've tried meds countless anti depressents but i decided to kick it since it makes you sort of a zombie. its just hard adjusting to a peaceful environment. and people look at you like you're a complete nut job because you're eyes are wide open and you're sweating bullets and checking you're six constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back