• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A girl that bullied me made a false allegation against me

• Thread starter Deleted member 45588
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 45588

This caused lots of worry and upset in my entire family when the girl who had bullied me for 5 years all throughout High School on the bus stop made a false allegation of harassment against me. I don't know why but as a sexual assault victim and her knowing really made me find it quite disgusting that the police didn't do anything about what happened to me and were bothered about this girl's attention seeking and spiteful claims. I was treated like the perpetrator, given a mugshot and everything while the offender walks free. -.-

Can someone in your family file a complaint against that police procedure?

(On what basis did they even decide to treat her seriously?)
And make it rather clear it's just another way of her to victimize you, eventually, add it to the list of grievances against you, as defamation & slander and the like laws?

Can someone in your family file a complaint against that police procedure?...

I have a good feeling a complaint wouldn't do anything :S

I have no idea why her case got taken to extent it did. I was never put in prison for it but they said they have to go through all allegations, despite a lack of investigation for my claims. Apparently she got told off for wasting police time, but if they thought it was waste of time I don't know why she was taken seriously in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back