• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A happy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy tucks me in bed every night.
He makes me laugh EVERY day because he is so silly and to see me laugh makes him happy too.
He finishes the laundry when I don't have time.
He cooks like a pro.

Aww. When we were good, before the "unforgivable" triggers - IE, his stress cup dumping into a lake, this was my guy, too.

We had Star Wars Lego sets, and the Jawas from one of them would periodically steal my electronics and take them to their "lair" (and/or sandcrawler). Woe to me if I left my cell phone at home! :laugh: And the various troopers would hide around the house to "pew" me unawares.

And while he may not have always had the best cooking ideas, he was a damned fine cook when they worked out. :p

When my SO is "good" he wraps me in cotton wool. He is very protective but not smothering. If I have a bad day at work, he's annoyed that someone/something mad me sad and goes all out to fix it and put a smile back on my face. Makes me feel like a precious stone.

I have had to fend for myself on this planet from early on, 'I know how to survive' but he taught me its okay to let someone who truly loves you, scoop you up and take care of you once in a while. NO MAN EVER treated me with as much care, respect and loyalty as my PTSD guy!

In the middle of yard work the other day my S/O stopped what he was doing to give me a hug and kiss. He also said he loves me appreciates me and knows what I have sacrificed for him.

What a great moment it was !! He's the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back