• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A Little R&R - Allows The Mind To Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlene

MyPTSD Pro
I decided to take a break from the forum for a while because...well, it was needed. And I'm glad I did. I was feeling pretty burned out.

Then life took off. Between spending a great deal of time on the chiropractor's table for the last two weeks, work (work...work...work...work), family 'stuff'...judas priest, no wonder I've felt so sleepy lately. Thank goodness for naps!

But I have been enjoying spending time with my family, spending time with me (and the rediscovered parts of 'me') and my self-imposed R&R. Sometimes downtime can be the best time.

Hi Scott. He's doing fine...truck will be in the shop for about a month (bent frame-they're getting a new fame). Other than that, all is well.

Thanks for the welcome back. :-)

No problem my friend, take things easy, plus have some "You Time" as well, just be by yourself and chill out.
Great to see you again.
Scott:hello:

I went to my mother's last year cause I felt like I needed a change of scenery, and all she did was yell, yell, and yell... made me so much more fk'n miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back