1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

A Memory... A Little Pondering Does Wonders

Discussion in 'General' started by cactus_jack, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cactus_jack

cactus_jack Well-Known Member

I was sitting here earlier, thinking about something some woman said earlier. She told me how I don't know what violence is. So I was sitting here reflecting on that and several memories came to mind.
    Like one time some kid I knew didn't "approve" of my privacy concerns. After he shoved me around, he put me in a choke hold and shoved a .357 revolver into my right temple, so hard that it brought me to tears. And when I told him (in hopes he'd let me go), I heard him pull the hammer back. Listening to him bitch about how I don't have to work for a living, unsure if he's going to pull the trigger or not, knowing all too well that the pistol is loaded. Nah, I don't know what violence is.

Or the time my psychologist disclosed my case information to my neighbors (no idead why), and they didn't approve of it, one hops over the fence between our homes and beats the cap out of me. He simply didn't approve. Nope, that's not violent.

Another time a fella I knew in a very very small town (too small to even have a mayor) tried to run me over several times because I refused to tell him of my income. Nah, even though by state law that's considered attempted murder, it's apparently not violent.

Another time I ws out in the desert minding my own business and a man took a shot at me. No idea why. He hit my truck though. No, being shot at isn't violent in the least.

Guess she's right. I don't know what violence is.

NOT!

I never could understand why people are so pre-occupied with my income. One woman refered to me as a "trust fund baby". Yeah, there ya go.

Apparently they have spent 9 1/2 months ion the hospital. Apparently they have spent a week in a coma. And they clearly spent 12 YEARS rehabilitating from that accident so they could go to college. Yeah, everyone has done that, I'm just a pussy for expecting a settlement from the wreck.

Oh bite me.

I am still American.
    I still have the right to privacy.
    No one has the right to decide if I earned or deserve my income. They had no part in the situation whatsoever. Not before the wreck, not during the wreck, not after, and not during my rehab or the settlement.
    Therefore, until they can show they have any true athority in the matter, it is still none of the **** business.

I have a lot more to say, but I am so bitter and angry, that I have a LOT more cussing to engage in, and this ain't the place for that.

:cussing:

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Sure as hell is, bitch away... Get it out. "Shrek" Better out than in!

4. Monarch

Monarch I'm a VIP Premium Member

Who was that woman that said that to you and do you really care about her or her opinion? If not, f&$% 'um.

5. cactus_jack

cactus_jack Well-Known Member

I DON'T care about her, enough that I honestly don't remember who she is. One of the nice things about my brain injury, I suppose.

6. dljwhitewolf

dljwhitewolf Active Member

Understand that they do not understand. People with ptsd, like myself, actually complex ptsd, have been blasted out into the atmosphere and become the outsiders looking in, but if you turn from side to side, you see the rest of us broken minded ones, and its not so lonely.
    You seem to have run into some pretty weird people, sorry for that, but you need to understand you can never be innocent again, that we know lifes warts and all and are in the real world, not the one you can pretend in, understand those that haven't gone through it will never ever understand what you have gone through, though they will tell you all the time they do.
    They are the lucky ones, and why in God's name do people pretend to be a vietnam vet is beyond me, but they do. I understand them very well and I would never wish my brain on a innocent person.
    Some are jealous because alot of us demand respect, we earned it from what we went through, but respect is earned, not just handed out.
    I call them wannabes.
    Ignorance is bliss, I only wish it was bottled, so I can take a break from myself sometimes.
    Anyway I understand your anger, believe me, but understand you cannot understand the mind of the ignorant ones.
    No one needs to know your business but you, and that doctor should have been reported to the ama, american medical assoc.
    That was so wrong.
    Blessings to you.
    White Wolf aka Donna-Lynne