• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A Note Put On Work Bathroom Mirror!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostforgottensoul

MyPTSD Pro
Thought this was AWESOME & wanted to share! I have no idea whom put it there but I needed to see it :)

PSX_20160207_192034.jpg

When i lived alone i would write on the bathroom mirror with dry erase markers (something i did in my trauma too but did bible verses back then) where the idea of dry erase markers came from i have no idea but they work; and you can change them to fit what you need that day or week and draw things like faces, how you feel and ideas on things you can do to change them, what you are working on and add things as they come to you etc. Id do that right now for the DBT workbook im going through cuz im stuck, but i dont live alone...

That's awesome!

We keep a rotating bible verse or something fun and encouraging on our bathroom mirror.

Now that my kids are older, I put little things to encourage them too.

Yes, we do!

They're also fun on the sliding glass door, for a toddler on a rainy day.

I bet! I love dry erase markers on glass!

My ex and i when we were first dating and he was romantic, used to write little love notes to each other on the bathroom mirror with dry erase markers. I had this little bathroom plastic cup that held all kinds of colors and all sizes. Was fun, cute, and romantic! :inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back