1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

A Question for Anthony: How Come I Can't Read My Diary?

Discussion in 'Social' started by Linda, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Hi Anthony,
    Since I am on moderation, my post may not appear in the forum, however, it does not have to as it is only a question for you.
    How come my diary is not open for me? I can understand putting people on moderation or banning them for whatever reason, but why can't I read my very own posts? As I understand, you can read it, but tell me please, what do you need this information for? Why not simply erase it all? I am not going to come back to the forum and will not post anything more there, so please, delete and forget it, you have enough people who like working with you, so erase my posts, please!
    Yes it was a huge mistake from me to share it all with you, since I now have no idea where this info will go. I at least hope that you, as you said, "respect each person's privacy" and, if not deleting that useless for you story, will not share it with anyone.
    Thanks,
    Linda

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Hi Linda,

As a moderated member you have no priveleges to private PTSD areas, where your diary is kept. Your diary remains private and will do so forever. As per the legal disclaimer for interactive services, we DO NOT remove content at the request of a member unless a breach of copyright has been made. The moment you post here, I own the copyright to use that information as outlined in the disclaimer, however; that simply means the information will remain here upon the forum where you posted it. Private information is not moved from being private.

You where put into moderation because you could not control your anger here. Your statements where not of a sane nature, killing, death, hurting people, hence why your in moderation. We took you out of moderation where you simply went back to doing what you did initially. Basically, your information remains here and you remain in moderation until you can play nice with others here. Until then, no change. Your information is safe and private also.

4. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Ok, I have no idea why do you need my diary, finally, I am just paying for my own stupid decision to start it. You do not know and will never know my real name, after all. Especially, I am moving out of the US in just a month, and it will be impossible to find me at all. If anyone will ask me any question, I will answer that the whole story is made up, and no one will prove that it was not.
    And, well, about our conflict - first, you are the boss of this place, so, you do not have to provide a reason for moderating or banning whoever. Second, here is no sulution. I will forever stay with my opinion that it is OK to kill an attacker, and you will stay forever with your opinion that the attacker must be treated nicely.
    I however wish you a good luck.

5. anthony

Hi Linda, all I can ask is that you get professional help ASAP because your above statement only proves further your mental instability. This is not a joke Linda, you need professional help and even in-patient treatment before you injure or kill someone.

Again, rest assured your information is kept private here. Enjoy.

6. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Well, it is pretty boring to start this discussion again, so I am not going to. To my greatest luck, you are not the one who is at any way influencing weapon laws in the place where I live, thus, the conversation is useless :smile:. All I can advise you is to read something about the natural reactions common in all higher animals (say, reptiles, birds, mammals, humans included) to understand that self-defense is absolutely normal.
    By the way, you do not have to worry about me saying anything considered to be inappropriate in this Forum. I already understood the opinions of the moderatorial team, and will not argue with it. So, can just have an access to my diary?
    Take care,
    Linda

7. anthony

Hi Linda, again, sorry, you cannot access your diary whilst in moderation. You must prove yourself to no longer want to cause disruption and chaos, at which point you will be taken out of moderation. If you cannot achieve this and be within this community in some sense of harmony to atleast consider others, you will remain in moderation.

End of discussion until proven otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar