• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

A strand of pearls... each pearl something i’m grateful for

• Thread starter Deleted member 33052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm grateful for my niece. I was in a tearful mood and called her and she cheered me up. She even promised to buy me a gift that will help me. I am so grateful for her. She was adopted from Korea (South) and has been a blessing to me since the day she arrived here in the USA. I held her in my arms all that night, after her 23 hour plane ride here so my sister could get some sleep. The baby arrived by Stork at JFK international airport in New York City some 35 years ago and has been the apple of my eye since. She is an extra special blessing to me since I was unable to have children of my own due to having had Lyme Disease since I was quite young. Lyme Disease causes miscarriages, of which I had many. We never had a chance to adopt as my hubby was quite a bit older than I and he was against it. They would not have allowed it anyway, because of his age and our age differences. Anyway, what matters is that she is a perfect blessing in my life, always has been and I assume always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back