1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Aaahhhh! totally stressed

Discussion in 'Dysregulation' started by pandora, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

I am feeling totally stressed but wanted everyone one to know thT i AM ok right now but have taked ativan 3 times today and I have not taken any in a month. The panic has taken over today as well as the shaking, I am actually finding it hard to type. Anyone and everyone please send me courage. The hearing is as 11:00 am, so please be sending good thoughts my way.
    Take Care
    Pandora

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. hodge

hodge I'm a VIP Premium Member

Have courage, Pandora! You are doing the right thing for yourself and for others. I'm sending good thoughts your way!

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

You can do this.

5. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Pandora, I know that right now you are in the hearing and I am praying for you in my own way and you are in my thoughts!!!!! Stay strong, its almost over now.....and Woo Hoo by the time you read this it will be behind you and you can get on with living.......(((((Hugs)))) for a job well done....

6. pandora

pandora I'm a VIP

Thanx portabella...........i am so glad it is over, now 20 weeks until the decision. pray for me. (ha ha)