• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Dom Violence Abusive Boyfriend Says I'm Always Arguing Even When He Starts The Arguments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the past two nights, my boyfriend kept me up all night so we can "argue". But when we argue, it is 90% of him tal...
Perpetrators use a tactic called gas lighting. Essentially, they do something (start a fight) and (then blame it on you) then they make it appear as if it did not happen or that it was not their fault.keeping you up all night is also a tactic. This was used in brainwashing/programming people in war.. fyi.. When this is done often enough their victim starts to believe that they are crazy and starts to stop trusting their own judgement on everything in their lives. Every decision they make, they question because they have been made to feel as if they cannot trust themselves. Be careful. Be safe. When you are ready, get to a counselor and talk. Have a place to go that he doesn't know to find you andcwhere you can stay if you ever decide to go. Keep a bag packed there. Please stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back