• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Abusive Partner, I'm Desperate To Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous

MyPTSD Pro
Today has been really awful. My partner is emotionally abusive and also has other problems. I don't know what, but ___throws objects around the room, yells like a crazy person, swears, threats to kill self, says wishes to die, and the behaviour scares me. I now experience chest pains when my partner behaves this way.. It was so bad that I am considering asking either one of my parents (who were abusive to me in childhood) to let me stay with them until I can get my own place. I haven't spoken to them in five years.

My health is suffering badly because of my partner's behaviour and I want out.

Partner hasn't anywhere to live and I fear repercussions. If you saw this temper, you'd know what I mean. I wouldn't be surprised if physical violence occurred if partner found where I move to.

I have no friends. And alienated from family. Although it's possible that mother or father would let me come back?

Any suggestions?

Omg, Anon, I am so sorry you're going through this. It sounds absolutely horrible. I would say try calling your mother or father, whomever you feel more comfortable with first. Tell them what's going on and see what they say. Hopefully, one of them will take you back in. I had to go back and live with my abusive mother after a completely intolerable incident with my first husband. I was grateful, though it was not nice to live with her again. I eventually got back on my own feet. You will, too. Just hope one of them will take you in for awhile :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back