1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Access To Forum Problems

Discussion in 'Social' started by motorjack, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motorjack

motorjack Active Member Premium Member

Has anyone else had a site for Zender products come up and block acess to site. I couldnt get acess last night, it wouldnt let me threw without downloading this product???????????????????

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

Had the same problem last night as well MJ last time I tried getting thru was at 0300hrs then I gave up, prob for the best needed sleep

4. wildfirewildone

wildfirewildone Well-Known Member

:mad: That happened to me last night also!!!! It's happened one other time....Just have to wait it out and don't download product....I think it's a "spammer" type nuisance!!!!!!:angry-fla wildfirewildone

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes this happened to me. I DLd it and it f'd up my computer. blah. but i got rid of it. I was scared i got banned or something...

6. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Hmmmm.... this doesn't sound good.
    I'm hoping it isn't stupid hackers... with nothing better to do than to give people a hard time and the run-around.... grrrr

Just a question... were all of you typing the address manually into the address bar? or were you accessing it linked from your "fav" pages (or whatever it's called on your computer)??

7. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

happened to me too...i don't recall YA, sorry

8. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

That happened to my uncle as well, when he was on last night. He asked me to download the Zend thingie, but I told him no, as it might have been spam or whatever. Anyways it seems to be resolved now? Although I've had trouble accessing the site for weeks, practically daily. I get a DNS error, but then when I click "Detect Network Settings", the site comes up.

9. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Hmm, I had something attempt to pop-up. I'm on Moxilla FireFox. Are you guys on IE?

Bec

10. kimG

kimG Well-Known Member

Haven't had any problems like this (knocking on my head)...

I am on Mozilla Firefox too, but I also have spyware and virus protection working too.

11. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

me too, y'all. finally gave up and quit trying. better today.

12. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

I figured that access had changed (been on sites where that's happened) and clicked on the download button. The next page had a link to a live chat, so I clicked it and asked if access had changed and the person on the other end (where ever THAT was LOL) said that there were server problems and that's why I couldn't access this site.

Just thought I'd FYI.

13. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

Well I'm still having the same DNS error this morning, but I'm pretty used to it. I figured it was the fault of my computer, because it's old and has some issues. That's interesting about Firefox, bec and kim. I have both Firefox and IE, but have been using IE lately. I'm going to try Firefox and see if it's any better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar