• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Access To Forum Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a similar problem like this before aways back. I just kept trying until it was gone....but back then, I was manually putting the address in the address bar, and now, I have a one click favorites...so, maybe that's why it's different? I didn't have any problems...

Just so everyone knows, regardless what browser you would have used, you would have got the zend optimizer page, because I had an error on the server. Zend optimizer is an apache program that works in unison with the software I run in conjunction with this forum, it makes it all search engine friendly as such, so all content can be found.

The server had an issue, hence why you got the zend page. I fixed the issue, thus no more problems. It was an issue, and nobody could have accessed the forum during it. If you didn't see it, basically the forum was back up again before you logged in again.

Websites have issues, as they run on computers after all... computers crash, software conflicts, etc etc... If you ever see something that stops you accessing this site, don't panic, because I will already be working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back