• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Ah The Effin Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicwhite

Policy Enforcement
mqn, I notice that when I go to bed around nine I will not dream until my roommate gets home. As I am dreaming it's funny because I will hear him blasting the TV and it has something in my dream about it. My roommates are gay. I love thy neighbor as thyself. But man when I'm dreaming that I'm in some kinda gay club and the most weird things happen while I'm asleep. Like my conscience is triggered by their lifestyle and I'm effected by it in my dreams. Most times I wake up and ask myself where they entertaining a demon and my dreams gets effected because I'm so sensitive. Idk, I often wake up while the dream has been going on for hours with a massive headache. I'm not going to judge their lifestyle. I have many faults of my own.

Then the dreams turn into where I'm chasing my ex all over the city trying to reason with her. To tell her what really happened in 05 but still I'm never fast enough to catch her or she never listens. I noticed that prazosin works for two days then poops out. I'm like wtf. Why is this happening to me. My nightmares started when I got on psych meds. Before I just had dreams about sex and other things I was trying to resist. I remember how those dreams effected me and would ask my Pastor to pray that they would go away. Know the dreams are chopped up pieces of all the stress that I go thru and it's all mashed into one long dream that causes such confusion and anxiety when I wake up. I'm so tired of this crap.

I have one nightmare thats haunting me but i also tend to dream/have nightmares about whats around me, like whats on tv for instance. They usually work into nightmares about my trauma.

Also almost every dream or nightmare i have is sexual but my trauma was also all sexual, everything done had sex all around it so thats not a suprise to me

@lostforgottensoul im so sorry our dreams are about sex in nature. Mine are mostly regrets on how I treated my ex and how I wished we could of just had a normal playful but serious relationship. I'm sorry your trauma is about sex. My dreams also tend to use what I seen that day and work it into my past trauma so I know what you mean by both ends.please stay strong, we fight the good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back