1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Alone on X-mas?

Discussion in 'Social' started by becvan, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to start this thread for those of you alone on X-mas. I spent many many years with no place to go or people to visit and it was depressing to say the least. So for those of you in this situation, this thread is for you.

My x-mas starts today, but I will be on and off this board as much as possible, in between hopping grandparents houses and available to talk. I will be on here tonight after 9 pm (central standard time for us and canada) and probably up quiet late.

If anyone else will be on for x-mas and have a time available, please post it so that our memebers know they may not have us in physical form, but we are with them...

Bec

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Yep, I am home alone this Christmas.... though going out soon to friends and having a Christmas lunch, as it is Christmas day here already...

Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy your holidays.

4. becvan

becvan Queen of the Blunt! Premium Member

ohh Merry x-mas Anthony (I forgot about that whole time change LOL).

bec

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Yer, I will be into boxing day when your having Christmas day pretty much....

6. wildcritter44

wildcritter44 Active Member

Hi Merry Christmas,

Yep, hubby & I are alone this Christmas... Feeling abandoned. It's 6 PM pacific time and we will be off and on here tonight.. We don't get his kids this year and my daughter went w/her boyfriend to his parents.
    My hubby is in a funky ... no body gives a --- about us or him or family etc..
    PTSD is kicking and making it worse.... I haven't been able to say or do anything to help. We went to town, picked up some stove pipe and put in our new stove. That sorta helped. But when he talked he was pissed off about my daughter being gone.. he feels it's because of him. It's not. We didn't decorate, no tree, no anything.. (mostly no $$$). So anyway if anyone wants to chat give a holler I am leaving the chat line open....

7. batgirl

batgirl I'm a VIP

I wasn't alone this Christmas, I was with family and had a pretty decent time. However, I spent the last 5 Christmases alone, so I know what it's like. I hope everyone was able to get through the holidays okay.

8. Jen

Jen Well-Known Member

Anthony sorry to hear you had Xmas Day by yourself?
    Jen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar