• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Alphabet Game - Lets Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before he made it around the corner he was caught up in a stampede half-crazed turkeys on rollerskates.

Suddenly, Rocky the Rhino stopped running. Confuzed, Rocky said to himself:" How can I even talk? I'm a blinkin' wild animal! Wild animals can't talk!" Rocky then stood there, took a drink from his hip flask, and wondered about how a talking Rhino got into the universe.

Gagging and choking, Zed awoke abruptly from his nap. As he stood up he glanced out his office window and saw Rocky the Rhino drunk on his back.

how on earth was Zed going to help a drunken Rhino get back on his feet so he lit a fire cracker under his side and bam

Incidently, thought Zed, my firecracker was too powerful. now Rocky the Rhino's unconscious body is stuck up in a tree.

[Thanks for posts # 67 + #68, goingonhope and mouse. I haven't laughed that hard in ages]. *snickers* *smirks*

kangeroos! must have been 30 of them, went hopping out the front gate. zed through up his hands in frustration. But wait! what was that strange, creaking sound?

Likely, it was the branches from the tree, thought Zed. Standing just beneath it all, and with cell phone in hand, Zed quickly chose to chase after the kangaroo's and let poor Rocky come to in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back