• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Am I Brave or "What" - Waxing For Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit bec you are making me do this... He never said chest. So now I have to ask, with my freshly shaven legs LOL. Anthony. Did you do your chest too? (please say no). Bec Maybe us getting riled up over hairy chest is a North America thing? Still trying like hell not too giggle over a visual... The down side of faces to names!

Hehe, when Anthony said that.. it immediatly made me think of this guy who would shave off his chest hair (it showed off his muscles? LOL) and then used women's deodorant to keep it fresh!! LMAO.. so that is the image I have in my head... OHHH LORD,

Anthony please say you don't wax nor shave your chest.. I'll never get that image outta my head otherwise... :rofl:

bec

Meh, in my part of Canada, metrosexual guys are common to see.
Plus most hardcore atheletes also wax/shave their legs.
I would never force my hunny to wax... but a smooth chest is hot.

It's rather isolated here so it's starting to be common for the younger generation which is the only reason I know about it! LOL, my younger cousin had a roomate that did that stuff. LOL I'd just sit there and laugh, shaking my head.

bec

No, I never waxed my chest, arms, etc, just legs when training. I don't have a hairy chest anyway, blonde = not a hairy person.

Hey Anthony, don't let Veiled make fun of you, I think she's just jealous that you and I have the guts to do it.
The local beauty salon said that they would do my waxing for free. I've already got friends that are willing to sponsor me. So I'll get it done when I come back from Hollybush House and I've got the sponsor forms.
Claire is willing to sponsor me. So come on Beca, Veiled and you other folk.
Put your money where your mouths are and sponsor me. Its for a good cause, Combat Stress Charity.
Scott:thumbs-up

You know Scott, some of us are actually poor? In fact many of us on here are struggling. I realize your saying this is fun, however, careful what you ask for. As many, many people on here are struggling with the loss of income from thier PTSD, overwhelming bills, medications, mouths to feed etc..

Just a heads up.

bec

Hi Beca. Sorry about that. Everybody seems to think its a laugh, and it is, but I'm doing this for Combat Stress. I know that a lot of folk on the forum don't have a lot of money, and neither do I, but combat stress re-hab has helped me so I'm just doing what I can to thank them for their help. And this is a way to do it.
Thanks for your support anyway, it means a lot to me.
Scott:hello:

If I could afford it, I'd send it! LOL, it's a great cause and with a great way to do it.. (still giggling my butt off over the mental images I have with this...LOL)

Anthony: Is it a myth that blondes are "less hairy?" Come on.. lol that just can't be true??

bec

Thanks Becs. My pain is not my pleasure, its for your mental image of me being in agony.
Cheers
Scott:hello:

Blondes generally don't have the same quantity of hair as a black hair person. I believe the hair type, being a genetic predisposition, has much to do with it. If a person has black hair, they will develop to become much hairier than a blonde, absolutely. Blondes are much less hairy, and their hair is much finer. Everytime I go to the hairdresser, they usually say how women would love my hair, as its so fine, not course and thick, things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back