• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Am I Hogging The Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoannaG

Confident
Just need your opinions right now. Truth is truth and just reamed out on phone one of best friends . Subject lying. Please reply> I don't lye people just don't like to here the truth

Joanna, you aren't hogging the forums.
You are trying to figure out how to get through this!
Asking questions is vital to learning, and don't be embarresed when you don't know the answers to things.

You wanted to discuss lying? What about it?
I do not agree with lying,
in most cases... if you have to lie about what you are doing... then should you really be doing it?

What did you friend do or say to provoke you?

I am currently ****ing his bi wife. She left him. Likes women better than men. Personally can't function on sexual basis. PTSD. Lied to hubs and to me. Think I need nother beer.right now as this is friend I really trusted.
Turns out just another turncoat for hubs. Should of seen it coming

So he is wrongly accusing you of being involved with his wife? or you told him you guys were involved and he won't accept it?

Or are you saying, that you thought he knew from what she told you? And no... your not hogging the forum. What YA said! You must get out and discuss what you must. If you didn't, then what the hell would be the point of this forum to begin with!

Back to my other post. Don't apologise for being you, if you are ready to deal with your trauma post away. Just cut to the chase, these guys have already heard or experienced some horrid trauma. They are survivors which tells you one thing, most of them can hold their own.

I don't feel you're hogging the forum. You are trying to get better. I do understand the feeling, though.

Joanna, just spill it. We have all been there and seen just damn near any horror or BS life has to offer. Just blurt it out or put it in the diary if you need some privacy.

I moved mine to ultra private diary as I have some screwed up choices I am coming to terms with that are beyond embarassing. Once I have it will be public again. For some it works that way.

And before you call me on it Anthony yes, I know I need to get back to work on it...

If I had to lay money on it I would bet there is not anything Anthony has not heard. Dodge the beer, adds fuel to a fire you are trying to put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back