• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Am I The Only One Who....

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnKnown-Self

MyPTSD Pro
I was unsure where to post this thread but here goes...

Am I the only one who after taking taking weeks to finally make my bed properly cover it with a top sheet and use a different cover so I don't have to make the bed again for a while?

I'm I the only one who can't stay focused on one task and my day is a stop and start of several things to be done because I get distracted so easily?

Am I the only one who can go all day and not think about food but as soon as the evening hits I can't stop eating?

Haha your top sheet idea is sheer brilliance!
I am so going to try that.

And yep, at the moment i cant seem to complete a single task.
I've got 10 different jobs on the go right now and wander off half way through every single one. Its driving me up the wall as I usually like to get everything done at the beginning of my weekend or i won't be able to relax at all for the rest.

And food? If there's not someone else around to cook for or make me eat I ALWAYS ignore my hunger until I'm so starving and dehydrated that I cant move, then binge on crap because I dont have the energy to make something decent.

No to all 3 and im gonna try the topsheet thing too, my bed is never made...

I ususally forget to eat and when i finally remember im too nausious to but i say close to the same thing? Food issues...or my eating has become disordered (had to sit with that for a bit).

You are most def not the only one! :hug:

Ditto.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Lol.

The bed thing----I have about a million blankets on my bed (cuz I'm picky----what works one night is all wrong the next!) My sheets are actually under no less than 5 layers, then it's me, with another few layers on top. The darn sheet against the mattress hardly ever gets washed (why should it?) but every other layer frequently gets a bath. Lol.

Looking at this thread again, I wonder if others would join in and add their own "Am I The Only One Who". Maybe the thread should be restarted with that request..... Maybe I overthink things and complicate them and should just leave it alone. Giving myself a good shake ... Time for some music, dancing, singing and decompressing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back