• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

An Afternoon Without Anxiety, In A Loud And Crowded Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

therisa

MyPTSD Pro
For the first time in way too long, I am not having any anxious feelings in the library, crowded with noisy and loud children. In fact, I have been able to write several positive poems, expressing my positive mood this afternoon. Both are huge steps forward knowing that this can change later on. But for now, I just want to celebrate with the entire world. Ok, maybe, I will limit it, to the forum’s members.

congrats :) that's great, I hope you will be able to repeat this positive experience soon. I have the same issue with supermarkets, pretty proud of myself when I get out of the supermarket relaxed!

Thank you, Radise and Movin'On. Wishing today, was another day, to celebrate, but the anxiety has returned, for other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back