• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Anger Does Affect Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dshanks

Learning
Hi, I am 45 yrs old and female and have been doing therapy for quite a while feeling like I am getting better but still have major issues with angry outbursts sometimes turning physical(not involving anyone but myself and a wall), irritability, depression and at times numbing due to an inability to deal with heavy-duty stress. I am lucky that my spouse is so understanding.
I have had PTSD for a long time and my shrink does not know if I will ever get completely better but says it could be possible,however he says that the abuse was very damaging. The issues that caused the condition was severe physical, psychological and verbal abuse that went on for at least 15 yrs by all my family members(I am the youngest of 3)as well as a couple of very serious cycling accidents, one of them I know was a result of my anger and rage. Whoever reads this, I hope I don t bore you so I will stop now. Bye:smile:

I can totally relate to the depression. Thats my biggest symptom of ptsd. I hate this ptsd. I had to go out on medical leave. Todays the first day really. Got so much going through my head right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back