1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Anthony, You and At Least Twenty People Have Me Turned Upside Down

Discussion in 'General' started by JoannaG, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Tuck amd roll. tuck amd roll.
    pwople conimg back.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Morning would be better right about now mate.

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

JoannaG,

What is going on with you right now? Get it written out and try to calm.

5. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

Joanna,

We're here for you...I wish you would respond. :kiss:

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Your head in a spin around now ha Joanna?

7. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

God did I actually type that. I am so embarrassed. Yes I am upside down Anthony. Sleep does help to settle. Seem to be sleeping a lot right now.
    Sorry yesterday really freaked me out. hubs and drunks and rumours. Yes I know I am not and never have been a slut. But I am alone and yes under constant attack at moment. Hubs back in moter home. I went over around 8 only to have him run and drive off. I will not see him at all this week as he is on midnights and afternoons the next.
    I guess that mean you guys are stuck with me as riht now you are my lifeline.

8. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

I don't think anyone has any problems being stuck with you here Joanna. We all need to take at times, especially during our healing process, lifes ups and downs and when things just really go to shit. This is one place you can give, take or just settle, no judgement here.

9. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Nope, no judgement .
    Glad to have you here :)

10. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

Hang in there, joanna, nobody here is leaving you. this place can be your solid rock.

11. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

You guys and gals I am crying because you care. I don't cry often. don't know how to take positive comments. Or have someone back me up. Thank you all so much. I can't turn away from this forum right now Anthony. I truly need the support while life changes yet once again. I deserve so much better than what I have to suffer at the moment. Hypervigilence, self protection mode, truly wish I had just one person here I could trust. Not living this life anymore. Changes aren't permanent, change is.

12. Boo-Damphir

Boo-Damphir Active Member

Ok, it's been a few days JoannaG- are things feeling a little more settled for you?

13. JoannaG

JoannaG Active Member

Trying to recouperate. Hands really shaky today can only one finger type at moment. Think I need to rest and get food into system. Brain is settling down.