• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catman(DC)

New Here
Hi I'm here to help myself
I have anxiety when my past hit me include ex-gf sexual abusive and i feel very uncomfortable when i think about her and how's we interact,I don't know what's wrong with me in high school.

@Catman(DC) hi. School can be too stimulating to your system. Lots of people and everyone is trying to make it through. It can make you more anxious than if you could be outside in the sun or in a class that interests you. Sounds like you’re processing some emotional pain from memories of your girlfriend. As much as you’re able, try to stay in the here and now. The past is in the past. Today is today. Attend to what is in front of you. Do you have PTSD?

Hi @Catman(DC) can I ask what age you are? Have you been diagnosed with PTSD, or is it something you think you might have?

Are you able to see a counsellor at your school, or a therapist?

Hi @Catman(DC) can I ask what age you are? Have you been diagnosed with PTSD, or is i...
21and I think I have ptsd because I been having past memory effect my emotions,I am seeking therapists.

I just have a anxiety attack and my psychosis been acting up,making me emotional and anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator:
my psychosis been acting up
Have you spoken to anyone about this? Is it a new thing for you?
I think I have ptsd because I been having past memory effect my emotions,
Feeling anxiety and feeling emotionally affected by memories could be attributed to a lot of things, PTSD being only one possibility. Self diagnosis isn't generally a good way to go with this sort of thing. It sounds like you could benefit from seeing a professional who can help you make sense of what's going on for you.

Have you spoken to anyone about this? Is it a new thing for you?

Feeling anxiety and feeling emotionall...
I tried to my parents about my past and therapist don’t get me answer,just guide help like right now I was afraid to go out and face a anxiety attack(it’s doesn’t help that my hormone acting up).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back