• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Any News on Desert Dweller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_Fraser

MyPTSD Pro
Hi friends. Have any of you heard anything from DD, I was wondering if he enlisted in the Fire Service, and how he is getting on.
Cheers
Scott:hello:

Hey Jock, I appreciate your concern. I have had a hard week, thats why I havent been on... I am working full time and going to school full time aswell which eats up 16 Hrs of my weekends (without study time), and dealing with all the other great stuff life throws my way, which also is a full time job to say the least. On top of that, I am getting a promotion at work so there is going to be alot more on my plate starting next monday. I dont really have any days off lately... I havent had too much quiet time so I have taken advantage of every bit I get, which isnt much at all. On top of all that I am going through one of those isolation period where I feel that I have to figure something out or I will begin to self distruct soon. Its hard to try to live life having to put on that you are as solid as a rock in every one elses eyes when you know that isnt the case. Thanks you again for the concern, its good to know that people have your back.

Good to hear from you DD! That is an aweful lot of stuff you are doing! Wow. Glad to hear that you are keeping up on your self care. Don't be afraid to post regarding trying to figure out stuff. That is why we are here.

Keep safe!

bec

Hi DD. Good to hear from you my friend. Take it easy and don't burn yourself out, that is the last thing you need. Just don't take to much on mate, OK.
Remember your basic training, and take "5".
Take it easy
Jock:music:

Hey DD, X2 on being a rock for everybody else. I hadn't put it into words before this. Take care of urself dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back