1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Anybody Out There? I Need Help

Discussion in 'General' started by cookie, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

is anybody out there? i dont' know how much longer i can do this.i am feeling very strange.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. YoungAndAngry

YoungAndAngry Well-Known Member

Cookie!

I'm right here!
    Strange? did you want to describe this strange feeling?

4. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

don't know how to describe it, strange like my world moved on and i got stranded here, somewhere i don't belong any more. everything just seems foreign, somehow, but yet i feel calm, just sad. areally intense feeling of being out of place. i know that doesn't make sense.i am just really tired of struggling with myself, tired of everything. sorry, don't want to be a downer.

5. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

a sense of "unreality"?

6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Cookie, your never being a downer... we are here to just support and help you. Cookie... honestly, this is one of those moments that you need to pick up that phone, make a phone call to the hospital, and get picked up and self admit yourself for suicide. Please cookie, pickup the phone and make that call to your hospital NOW, and self admit. Self admission generally allows you the control to leave, instead of the other way round.

7. purdyamos

purdyamos Active Member

Are/were you suffering dissociation? Derealization? Quite a few hours have gone past now - the global community has its downside! I hope you're feeling more connected by now. Please post ASAP to tell us you're OK and how you got back here!

8. Boo-Damphir

Boo-Damphir Active Member

Anyone heard from Cookie?

9. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Nope... nothing yet. I am hopeing she picked up that phone to be quite honest...

10. Nam

Nam I'm a VIP

I hope so too.

11. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 New Member

Cookie, we all hope to hear from you soon.

If it helps, I've been feeling the same sort of 'stuck in place' and stuff is moving by without me sensation, too. I couldn't believe I was reading about someone else saying what I am feeling since coming here.

To me it feels like it must be a necessary part of getting truly back into life. I sure hope it's the same for you and you're getting your bearings.

Coming here helps me leave one shore (hanging onto the secrets and shame) and I'm now looking for what's on the next shore. Meanwhile I feel I'm passing through more of the fear and knowing that I'm having the courage to start trusting...Seeing a psychiatrist for the first time next week, after nearly 20 years on and off with a social worker/therapist. Hope you're getting the help you deserve right now too, Cookie. Write us.