1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Anyone Else Left Handed?

Discussion in 'Social' started by reallydown, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

A common myth is that lefties are either geniuses or schizophrenics...and I ain't a genius...hmmm:think:

Apparently we're also very creative...I can see that...on the good days anyway. I've noticed that many actors are...Nicole Kidman, Julliane Moore etc...and apprently so are these guys...:stupid: :thumbs-up :crazy: :hello:

Any other lefties out there?

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. cactus_jack

cactus_jack Well-Known Member

No, most if not all of us are generally in the right state of mind! :rofl: :Hug_emoticon:

4. hodge

hodge I'm a VIP Premium Member

Lol, they are left-handed, haha, good one, RD.

Anyway, yep, raising my left hand here.

5. metis-siren

metis-siren Active Member

Yup. *too tired to write anything else*

6. rob4444

rob4444 Active Member

im a lefty genius schizophrenic...SO AM I!!...maybe theyre correct?!

7. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

LOL rob...maybe they are...though...I maintain I'm no genius...now abou tthat theory of relativity...

8. vera

vera Active Member

i'm left-handed

9. cactus_jack

cactus_jack Well-Known Member

We'll forgive you!

10. Truth_Be_Known

Truth_Be_Known New Member

Hi Folks: Long time......no post.....but tiime now allows for visiting. Yes .....A true lefty southpaw here and Ive often pondered this during my journey of healing........and also take note of people when they write ........there are many more lefties than I first thought .....Good to be here amongst folks that understand PTSD........as very few do. Peace to all...........TBK

11. reallydown

reallydown I'm a VIP

C.jack, don't you mean that since we (lefties) primarily use our right brain, we are the only ones truly in our right mind????:wink:

Actually, I read something very interesting today about lefties being more anxious ...Now this probably refers to situations where one is afraid of making mistakes etc...but I wonder what they'd find if they studied levels of anxiety in righty and lefty PTSDers...But I guess much of that would depend on where one is in terms of symptoms etc...so the whole thing would probably not be a very accurate reflection...but then again, they'd probably figure out ways around that...:think:

12. empowered

empowered Active Member

I'm left handed but only because I had a stroke as a baby which effected the right side of my body. I might of been right handed,I'll never know.

13. midi

midi Guest

Yup! So I'm left in my right mind then? Huh. Better tell my brain that! Heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

User search cloud:

1. ptsd like symptoms lefties

Show Sidebar