• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Anyone Here From the New Jersey, USA Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how cool

:kickass:Where did you live in new york? the city? My brother lives in the village in Manhattan... How do you like Colorado? Better than the Tri-state area?

I absolutely hate New Jersey!!!!

God bless,
Josh

I was born in the Bronx and lived there until 14y.o. then moved to Long Island. I also lived briefly in the Garment District of Manhatten on the corner pretty much of Houston st and Lafeyette. That was a rough neighborhood to say the very least.

Why do you hate NJ, there are some very beautiful area's in NJ. Out by the Delaware water gap is lovely.

i hate new jersey because of the politics of our governor/lawmakers, mostly... but i live in hamilton township, which is close to Trenton... we have trouble with the gangs and drugs and everything else. i just don't like it here at all.

I am sorry.....Make the best you can of it, you are surrounded by some beautiful locations....thats all you really can do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back