1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Anyone Here From the New Jersey, USA Area?

Discussion in 'Social' started by Josh77, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh77

Josh77 Active Member

Anyone here from the New Jersey/Pennsylvania/New York, USA area???? Just curious...

Joshua

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

Was born and raised in New York, now live in Colorado.

4. Josh77

Josh77 Active Member

how cool

:kickass:Where did you live in new york? the city? My brother lives in the village in Manhattan... How do you like Colorado? Better than the Tri-state area?

I absolutely hate New Jersey!!!!

God bless,
    Josh

5. Portabella

I was born in the Bronx and lived there until 14y.o. then moved to Long Island. I also lived briefly in the Garment District of Manhatten on the corner pretty much of Houston st and Lafeyette. That was a rough neighborhood to say the very least.

Why do you hate NJ, there are some very beautiful area's in NJ. Out by the Delaware water gap is lovely.

6. Josh77

Josh77 Active Member

i hate new jersey because of the politics of our governor/lawmakers, mostly... but i live in hamilton township, which is close to Trenton... we have trouble with the gangs and drugs and everything else. i just don't like it here at all.

7. Portabella

I am sorry.....Make the best you can of it, you are surrounded by some beautiful locations....thats all you really can do for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar