1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Apology To You All

Discussion in 'Social' started by mouse, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

:crazy: I am sure that this will not get very many replies but it s something that I had to do so sorry everyone as of late I have been argumentative cynical aggressive and and a$$.

I have picked fights, I have felt sorry for :rolleyes: myself and I have overreacted lots, some people I said things that I should take back, Im sorry I see my world spiralling out of control like so many other times. My Job is my world and it means a lot to me but now I just want to make it through tonight :dont-know Iam sorry to those I have hurt and sorry to those I may hurt please forgovr me somewhat I knwo tha I am not perfrct but I know I need your support all of you to make it through this :fight: as I am not winning this one. Thanks for reading , for thyose of you who have to other s I don't blame you. Have a goos evening I think sleep may help me now nothing else has

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

the things you say you have done are pretty much ptsd in a nutshell. give yourself a break. you're right, sleep will help.
    cathy

4. Marlene

Marlene I'm a VIP Premium Member

Mouse,

We're here for ya, hon!

*hugs*

5. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

(((((((Mouse)))))))
    You hang in there, I 2nd Marlene & Cookie, go easy on yourself.
    Take gentle care of yourself,
    Marilyn

SeanCharles likes this.
  6. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Takes a bigger person to admit their wrong than it does to simply ignore the situation mouse. Well done.

SeanCharles likes this.
  7. vcc123

vcc123 Active Member

Hi Mouse.. I know you thought no one would respond to this.. so I had to be a rebel and go for it!! :biggrin: I dont seem to have any great words of wisdom lately.. my brain has been complete mush... I just wanted to say hi to ya and let you know that you're loved no matter what.

SeanCharles likes this.
  8. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Mouse, I was always giving credits to people who can say "I was wrong" and apologise.
    You probably need some good break.
    HUG
    Linda

SeanCharles likes this.
  9. mouse

mouse Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the reply I didnt expect much, but thank you for understanding somewhat my feeble plea, I would love to promise that it wont happen again yet I am afraid it just may and when it does I hop \e tha I will recognize it sooner.---Mouse

SeanCharles likes this.
  10. GR-ass

GR-ass Well-Known Member

hugs mouse

argumentative, cynical and feeling sorry for yourself. . .
    hell that sounds like me

hugs more

SeanCharles likes this.
  11. Frecconia

Frecconia New Member

Mouse - you described me to a T. Have you been following me?:tongue:

SeanCharles likes this.
  12. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

The Mouse That Roared..... You know we love you. All of us do the same thing. Don't beat youself up about it.

SeanCharles likes this.