• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Applying To Seminary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen

MyPTSD Pro
I'm so excited as I begin applying to my #1 choice for seminary for Fall 2015. I can hardly believe that I will graduate undergrad in May 2015 (barring any crises from happening) and going to seminary to follow my calling. It's scary and nerve-wracking. Especially since I will be moving to California if I get accepted...and that's FAR from my friends and church here, so that'll be huge growth-process. But I'm so excited and I hope I get accepted.

I can't believe I've made it this far! :)

Thanks everyone! I so appreciate your words of encouragement! :)

Anthony, yes, I am working towards a life of faith for my vocation. I'm not so much looking to become a pastor since I don't think I'd be very good at pastoral care, but instead, I want to pursue teaching, preaching, training, and going to countries with underground Christian churches to bring Bibles and assist however I can. Alongside that, I hope to be able to speak for those who are oppressed and hurting (especially those in North Korea, the Sahawri refugees in Algeria since Morocco took over their country over 30 years ago, Kurdish refugees, and any others that God calls me to.)

The master's degree I'm pursuing is in Intercultural Studies, and intercultural ministry is my greatest passion. I read the list of classes required for the degree, and my brain started drooling, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back