• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Are You Missing Someone Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am missing my husband before he got sick, I am in mourning accepting the current reality. Each day is as good as it gets. I am needing to cry again and cannot. I need the release of tears.

He is busy counting his money he has been saving.

It is so hard not to take things personally that he says and does to me. He does not trust me.. I do not think he ever has. Looks like he is getting worse in that department. I am so sad and down.

And someone who is apparently choosing to walk out of my life without a word.

Hi Blackbird - I am so sorry that this has happened to you. I did this along time ago - to my dad and brothers. I just did it - it was the only way that I had to cope. If this person is close to you please persist in maintaining contact - email is good as they can take there time to read what you say and think and then reply - even ask them to just reply with a simple "I am thinking" if they cant talk.

I am suggesting this as I wish with all my heart that my dad and I had written - I wish that email had been around then. To talk was impossible for me then- but a letter may have helped us.

Up to you of course - but the longer it is left - the harder it is to do anything about.

(((blackbird))) if you accept them.

I almost brought up, to my son, my mother. I was about to say we should go see her. Than I remembered she is not here.

My I-have-no-clue-what-he-really-is J.
And Rainer. I can't believe you died. I have our picture up on my wall, you know. But you're gone. I don't know what to do with that, not one bit.

I sometimes miss my family, too, despite how horrible they've been to me. There were good times with my family; it's the good times I miss and stupidly hold onto.

No that is being a primate and being a human being! That is part of being a social being. That is part of evolution. You are just being a regular human.

I miss the illusion of my family. I miss the few good times. I miss the idea of my family.

I am just a human too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back