• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Founder
Avatars are a little image, just like the one next to my name on each post, which users can define from clicking:

User CP > Edit Avatar > Choose your avatar and click "save changes"

Now the forum has is black, white, grey with a little colour added in.

More and more avatars will be uploaded as I find time to do so, as I am editing each one to a small size of 50 x 50 so they don't detract the overall look and feel of the forum, instead just add that little bit of colour.

How to turn avatars off if you don't want to view them?

User CP > Edit Options > Scroll down to "visible post elements" and uncheck "show avatars" > scroll to bottom and click "save changes" and you only will no longer view avatars next to peoples names, including yourself.

Added: If you can't see the avatar picture next to my name, then you need to do the above "turn avatars off" in reverse, ie. follow the directions and tick the box, then click "save changes".

OH, if you have images you would like me to upload, then attach them here and I will include them within the avatars as time permits. It doesn't matter what size image you put here, as I have a program that will resize images without distortion to exact avatar size I set and format.

All done.

What I should also mention here, is that when you want a specific custom avatar, I actually upload it onto your profile, which means you can't access it. If you change your avatar to another type from the provided selection on the board, then you can't change back to your custom one, you would have to ask me to attach it to your profile again through the administration panel.

I did it this way, as I don't want people uploading rude or obnoxious avatars, thus I maintain control over them, and also, if people want a custom avatar, they can have one, and other members cannot select it, ie. like mine and now piglets.

UpdatedMeCartoon.png

Could you add this to my profile please & thankyou!

Young&Angry, your account is corrupted and I have to change it. I need you to register a new account please, though this time don't use symbols within your name "&" and I will then merge the existing into the new for you. Your profile doesn't exist basically, and I think its because of the symbol within the user name. I will ensure this doesn't occur within future registrations.

Sorry about that. If you register a new account, post the name here, and I will merge existing to the new, and you will just travel under the new one. Make it the same, just without the symbol please, ie. young and angry

I was bored waiting to leave so I made avatars for my uncle and myself... here's the avatars, if they are inappropriate I'll just draw others when I get back so no worries. He's the one with the eyepatch obviously lol.

Thanks and Happy Christmas once again.

Attachments

• jim.jpg
    jim.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 307
  • evie.jpg
    evie.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 290
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back