• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

General Awesome Motivation Video For Military Wife's/partners/supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmun8

Learning
I remember one time, in a really bad crisis of my Veteran, he left our home and I had cero communication from him for almost 3 weeks. It was very haaaaard for me since it was alot of verbal abuse and paranoia with me and I would try talking to him to make it work, but all I would get was he didn't trust me and that it was over. Than I would get more attacks until I would give up and let him be.

When I would try to get my day by day for those weeks I would look for motivational videos on YouTube until I fell upon this particular one. Oh boy!!! This really did get me moving! Just by listening to this lady talk about her experiences would make my day by day better and better.

I encourage all partners who have a military relationship to listen to all the videos! At least for me it helped! Hope you guys like it and helps!

Go to YouTube and search:

Healty relashionship with boundaries ptsd
(It didn't let me post the link here )

(They are all the blue videos that have a cover that say "Military with PTSD" ) WATCH THEM ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back