1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Bad Things One After Another! Grrrrrr!

Discussion in 'General' started by Linda, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Ok, Sunday I was driving to work and hit a huge deer, killing the animal (me!!! The vet tech!!!!) and damaging my car. The estimated cost of repare is about 250 - without reconstructing its beautiful outlook.
    Today I find out thet my husband's constant sneezing and caughing is due to a cat allergy. I can not give my animals away!!! The HEPA filters are affordable, but frickong expensive.
    I also found out that I got only 77% in my biochem test yesterday. I always had As for the exams on this course! And my mistakes were SO stupid, as I was blind or totally out of mind!
    I am SO MAD. So mad at myself. About to break something apart.
    GRRRRRRR.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. cookie

cookie I'm a VIP

give yourself a break, linda. you've had a rough couple of days. praying for a better week now.
    cathy

4. Linda

Linda Well-Known Member

Cathy, thanks, but I can't have a break! I can't sleep, and have to be at work every day at 6 am... And then go to school, and deal with the classes and me research... And can not concentrate! It is just overwhelming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar