1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Been a Long Time Everyone

Discussion in 'Social' started by sibemom, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sibemom

sibemom Active Member

Yes I have been absent a long time, I was having such a hard time I had to just GO AWAY from all support groups. I was triggering so bad over the past few months it was VERY VERY BAD! I had so many legal battles to fight, the deposition for the lawsuit, the psych eval for the state level of disablility. That actually was not as bad as I thought, the psychologist was very nice, I was very suspicious of that but really he was trying to help me answer the questions to my benefit. My mom went with me to that and she has nothing wrong with her LOL, and she said he was genuine and not as he told us when we got there, THE ENEMY! The depo for my car accident was HORRIABLE, my doc warned me to be prepared for how bad it would get but I wasn't. I have had major set backs since then but I am confindent things will get back on track. I have not had time to read the new posts or catch up with everything and I am not sure I can read all the posts but I just want to send out good thoughts to everyone. I hope you are all doing your best and hanging tough, I am trying to get back to that place again. My RSD is really giving me a hard time the pain levels have been very INTENSE, so that is the other monkey I have on my back but that too will level itself. I almost embrace my PTSD as a good thing sometimes because the RSD is so much worse. Well everyone you take care, and hopefully I can get back into the swing of posting.

2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. Marilyn_S

Marilyn_S Well-Known Member

Glad you are back sibemom. Wow! Sounds like you have been through alot and came out on the other side fighting. Good for you! I joined in Feb. I have found the forum to be a very healing place and have made new very dear friends here. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Best Wishes,
    Marilyn S.

4. permban0077

permban0077 Policy Enforcement Banned

Welcome back and glad to see you felt well enough to update us. Hope to hear more from you again!

5. anthony

anthony Renovation Aficionado Founder

Welcome back.... great to hear things have been ok for you considering PTSD and all. Life isn't as bad as many think... well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Show Sidebar