• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Assault Bizarre Videos From A Violent Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiril

New Here
So I was assaulted five years ago, almost lost an eye and lost my sense of smell.

The person responsible is now posting videos all over facebook, showing him taking drugs, going on rants, calling people out, etc etc.

My fear is he's going to come after me again. He's hurt me the most, so I am afraid he will come to finish the act. I think I might be in his dreams, I might be transmitting to him.

First, welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of support here.

Any program for healing from assault will start with physical safety. So my advice to you is to double check that your residence can be secured, that you can get to and from work or school safely, etc.

It doesn't really matter what's in his dreams and no, you're not transmitting.

However, I would advise you to not visit any web pages where he might be able to track who visits. You can configure your browser to be sort of anonymous, but there's more to it than that. I would recommend just not visiting his pages or sites at all.

I've been doing that for five years, trying to make sure my home is safe.

Can't really do much about how I get from point A to B, I mean, I need to use a cane for a knee injury, so as my pain worsen or my mobility does, my anxiety increases.

He's sending them out, I've blocked him but he just makes a new productions video and shares it with his friends but it always ends up coming back to me.

I have told differently.

I've been doing that for five years, trying to make sure my home is safe.

Can't really do much about how...
How do the videos come to your address? Are they being routed to you via his friends? If so that is a very common strategy of stalkers. They almost always use their so called friends as tools. Those friends mean absolutely nothing to them by the way, just a way to get to the victim.

You are right to be concerned about this, because in the world of assaults, stalking, and harassment there are no coincidences. You will have to be vigilant for sure, especially stay away from areas where you know this wacko may be hanging out.

It is tough to deal with persons like that, I know because I deal with the same misfits. Most of them are on drugs, have miserable lives themselves, and simply don't care what happens because they are in the same boat then the original harassers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back