1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Daily Dose

Get the last 24hrs of new topics delivered to your inbox.

Click Here to Subscribe

Body memories

Discussion in 'Anxiety, Panic & Hypervigilance' started by Stephernovas, Jan 22, 2018.

1. vikingr24

vikingr24 Well-Known Member

See some typos already. Sorry I haven't figured out the editor yet -- either.

recoveringfromptsd likes this.
  2. Register to participate in live chat, PTSD discussion and more.
  3. recoveringfromptsd

recoveringfromptsd Well-Known Member Premium Member

I have repeatedly been close, or stopped beforehand
    I have spent a lifetime repeating this very sequence, I guess that probably has a lot to do with why I still exist.
    most if the time I am either numb from it all or want to get numb. The world expects me to try and go forward, while I just would be fine with going to sleep and never waking up. But I wake up, so I have to do what is expected of me, even though it prolongs the pain. For me letting inside, it's twisted, I literally cannot trust anyone or any situation. Its tiring, with hypervigilance engaged 24/7 fearing if the person I am dealing with or situation will bring me harm. It's like the abuse is always with me, follows me, has reduced me to a sub-person. I say sub-person because most people can tolerate and deal with uncertainty in there life, I can't, I fall apart right away once situation uncertainty is in play. It's a sad way to exist.
    If there was a reset button that cleared my memory I would push it in a heart beat. I just want the pain to go away.

Anyway, I see my T on Wednesday, don't know where that will lead, as I know I am in a bad frame of mind again.

Typo's make us human

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2018
  4. recoveringfromptsd

recoveringfromptsd Well-Known Member Premium Member

I see my T tomorrow, I don't know what will happen, my housemate says she has observed while I have not been depressed, that I have been moody and not right, if its that obvious I suspect my T won't miss it. Won't be surprised if I am forced inpatient or followed by mobil crisis.

Show Sidebar